January 18, 2016
Oh man. The Fulton Mall Street drama keeps giving us an excuse to talk about Downtown Fresno and the Fulton Mall - may be one of the last times we talk about the Fulton Mall and not Fulton Street.
We also break down the whole business with Yosemite being sorta forced to change the name of The Ahwahnee Hotel. We play Band of the Episode: The Wee Beasties
and talk about illegal gambling inside a local 97 cent store.
AND how Flowing With Famous is linked to a local porn store.
(also a player at the bottom of the post)
May 31, 2015
The City Of Fresno rejected a bus banner ad last week and it sent us all to Twitter and Facebook to bitch...so you know we're going to talk about that on Flowing. We also cover a lot of retail closings and openings in Fresno (Asada burittos in Fashion Fair? Yes. That works). One of us also took a trip to Yosemite and will be taking YARTS next time, me thinks. All that and more Fresno talk plus Band Of The Episode: Whitey Morgan.
June 1, 2014
New Flowing, new Fresno talk:
- Podcast nerd talk.
- The changes in River Park's "skyline" with the H & M opening and more new retail for Fresno.
- Could Fresno support a permanent location for food trucks?
- Fulton Mall has new places to go.
- Grocery store talk? Okayyyy.
- BAND OF THE EPISODE: Fierce Creatures.
- How are the arena shows doing in Fresno?
- Can you actually see Half Dome from the Central Valley?
- Fresno DA battles.
- Plug it.
- Too many craft beer festivals?
HOSTS: Joshua Tehee and Mikey Seay
LINKS: Flowing With Famous is on iTunes and Stitcher - just search 'em up and subscribe. A nice iTunes review would be killer. We're also on Twitter!