March 6, 2017
Welcome to this month's Flowing, Fresno's podcast about ... Fresno!
We get into some Fresno stuff, as always. Stuff like:
- It seems some Fresno people think Trump travels up and down the 99.
- The Rogue Festival is happening.
- A surprising vote for more trails in Fresno.
- Fresno needs to keep up the good work on being urban.
- The Light Thieves have a new album coming out.
- Steak and Shake is now a Fresno thing.
- We have to get better about staying in our seats at concerts.
All that Fresno-ing and more!
July 5, 2016
This month, we can't stop talking about Fresno Summers as we get into Fresno being on another National list (but in a good way this time), a couple of our favorite Fresno City Council members (favorite to talk about, at least) get into some social media trouble, a speech about Bullard and its woes makes the paper, Fresno is getting some interesting craft beer spots, and more Fresnoness!
June 23, 2015
Get in on some of the Fresno we talk about this episode!:
- The Smart & Final on Blackstone continues with some councilman vs. blogger drama.
- BRANDAU WATCH!: Is "River West" a cool name?
- Why in the hell is Granville trying to be water scientists?
- Band Of The Episode: Sahab.
- We got all the poets, yo!
- What is probably the best minor league baseball rivalry ever, gets very real for Fresno.
- Downtown Fresno: What do you want to see happen there?
Use the player at the bottom of the post or click here to listen.
May 18, 2015
Listen for these:
A couple big Vons in Fresno are closing and Mikey cries. Manchester Center might be getting a makeover. New stuff at Fresno State. Are Fresno's parks being forgotten in Fresno's new budget? A William Saroyan hangout is closing. Fresno's Meet Me In Montauk is played. Is The Fresno Police Department really doing community outreach? Steve Brandau be acting crazy again.
Alllll that Fresno and more on a new Flowing With Famous:
DIRECT DOWNLOAD: ManchesterCenterRebootFWF.mp3
HOSTS: Joshua Tehee and Mikey Seay.
LINKS: On Twitter, Stitcher and iTunes.
December 22, 2014
Fresno did it. We've got our General Plan 2035 in place (no thanks to a certain Fresno Councilman *cough* BRANDAU). We recorded this moments after the General Plan was voted in, so obviously its a big topic this episode. Oh and you know we are going to talk about Brandau calling people pansies and speaking for big-lot-loving-Fresnans everywhere.
We also play some Swimming In Paint and talk more Fresno.
Thanks for listening!