March 23, 2015
It's been too long for our Fresno talk. Lets get it going now with:
- Fresno Famous is back in two different ways.
- Dave and Busters, yo!
- Foie Gras is in the Fresno area, should we protest?
- A movie called "Fresno" is out, is this a good thing?
- BANDS Of The Episode: Blaze and Sounds & Sciences.
- All of Fresno is gity over Classic Hip-Hop 105.5 and so are we.
- You can get a $15.00 cup of coffee on the Fulton Mall.
- Mikey has become a Troll?
- Plugging our Fresno-ness.
(Or listen with player at bottom of post)
March 1, 2015
Return with plenty of Fresno-ness is what we have done. Kids Day 2015 is here and so is the Rogue Festival, we talk about this. We also play some Fashawn and talk about the day Josh spent with him. Mikey yells at a Fresno Bee columnist he doesn't know the name of, Ron "Red Wave" Orozco is retiring, more Mexican restaurants in Fresno, the Tioga Sequoia Beer Garden is still killing it AND MORE!
LISTEN with player below or here: FWFRogue2015.mp3
HOSTS: Joshua Tehee and Mike Seay.
LINKS: On iTunes and Stitcher and Twitter.