December 3, 2018
Gettings fellow Fresno Lover (or Hater if you choose). It's time for your monthly installment of Fresno culture talk. This month we touch on some of these things...
- Fresno bookstores.
- Congrats to Fresno State Football.
- Blowback from the Measure P debacle (watch out for the F-bombs!).
- The closing of more Downtown Fresno businesses.
- Tower District's guts is (probably back) in the form of Livingstones.
- Band Of The Episode: Fatty Cakes and the Puff Pastries.
- The biggest craft beer day in Fresno history happens this month.
- Plus much more Fresno-ing!
Click to listen: December18Flowing.mp3
Thank you for listening!
Check out Mike's blog at thefresnan.com.
Check out Josh at the Bee.
December 8, 2014
The highs and lows of Fresno. We go through them all on Flowing With Famous (mostly the highs). This episode is no different.
We talk about the Holidays in Fresno, Christmas Tree Lane and hooking up with old friends at Livingstones. A TV announcer from Hawaii called us the 'armpit of America', LuLu Lemon is coming to Fresno, FUSD teachers kickass over all other California teachers. Plus, we actually get kinda serious and talk about how Ferguson relates to Fresno.
Thanks for the listen! Tell all the Fresnans about us, yeah?
Play it below: