May 2, 2016
This month's show has more Fresno than a taco & tri-tip pizza. Stuff like:
- The obligatory Fulton Mall Street discussion.
- What the hell is going on with Dutch Brothers in Fresno right now?
- Accept that High Speed Rail is coming, Fresno.
- A famous bootleg of Prince playing Selland Area is out there.
- BAND OF THE EPISODE: Zee Will with "Hunger Games".
- What could be in the future for Grizzly Fest?
- Popolo's Pizza update.
- Plugging of the Blogs.
Click and listen!: FlowingWithFamousR63.mp3
55:14 | 25.2 MB | Light Language
Subscribe on iTunes.
Hosted: Joshua Tehee and The Fresnan.
January 18, 2016
Oh man. The Fulton Mall Street drama keeps giving us an excuse to talk about Downtown Fresno and the Fulton Mall - may be one of the last times we talk about the Fulton Mall and not Fulton Street.
We also break down the whole business with Yosemite being sorta forced to change the name of The Ahwahnee Hotel. We play Band of the Episode: The Wee Beasties
and talk about illegal gambling inside a local 97 cent store.
AND how Flowing With Famous is linked to a local porn store.
(also a player at the bottom of the post)
January 12, 2015
We do a clean up of Fresno in 2014 and make somewhat kinda sorta bold predictions for Fresno in 2015. We also do some yelling about High Speed Rail and play some Zee Will.
HOSTS: Joshua Tehee and Mikey Seay
LINKS: Flowing With Famous is on iTunes and Stitcher - just search 'em up and subscribe. A nice iTunes review would be killer. We're also on Twitter!
November 16, 2014
Fresno. We talkin' 'bout it. Fresno stuff like this:
- Is the air so bad that Josh may tone down his biking?
- Radio gets more local as New Rock 104.1 and The Fox get bought up and is moving downtown.
- Is High Speed Rail destroying Fresno's Chinatown Tunnels?
- Band Of The Episode: Sharks Of Dance.
- The Fresno Bee's Peoples Choice Awards is back. What's your favorite
Taco Bell spot Mexican food place?
- We attempt to tackle Net Neutrality (because podcasting).
Thanks for the listen! Tell all the Fresnans about us, yeah?