April 1, 2019
Welcome back to Fresno's longest running podcast. Some of the Fresno stuff we talk about this episode:
- It seems that Fresyes Fest no longer needs us "old" people to show it - they good.
- So the Chicken Pot Pie Shop is closed. What is going to happen to that building and is the Tower District in good shape?
- Finally, Fresno stops a Councilman from doing something stupid.
- Band Of The Episode: Patrick Contreras.
CLICK TO LISTEN: FlowingWithApril.mp3
Thanks for the listen!
Check out Josh on his other podcast Aikido Discussed, at the Fresno Bee and his bands: It'll Grow Back, Big Balls and the Strikingly Originals.
Check Mike's blogs The Fresnan and Mikey Top Pour. Plus the podcasts Get Off My Podcast, The Perfect Pour and Dorktown.
November 5, 2018
It's our annual meetup with Roque & Bryan from Swede Fest and they help us talk all things Fresno.
- The Fresno Museum at the Fair; it's cool and let's discuss it.
- Go make a Sweded film and then go see it at Swedefest.
- Totally pushing for a "Yes on P"!
- Band Of The Episode: The Sunnydales.
- Is there really a problem with Downtown Parking?
- Retail: Openings and closings.
- Fresno DMV temp closing.
- Old blogger talk.
Much more Fresno, give it a listen!
Thanks for your support of Flowing and Fresno!
Check out Mike's blog at thefresnan.com.
Check out Josh at the Bee.
October 1, 2018
Welcome to the best Fresno month of the year, October.
It's the season for the big. big. Big. BIg. BIG Fresno Fair and we discuss. Josh answers back at an (if anything) odd mailer the Devin Nunes campaign sent out that slams the Fresno Bee. Fulton Street has more eating options, is that not a good thing? And much more Fresno nerd talk!
Band Of The Episode: Call Me James.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: FlowingWithFamousOct2018.mp3
30.4 MB | 1:06:32 |
Podcasting Workshop at CMAC
Wednesday (October 3rd)
Check out Josh at the Fresno Bee.
Mikey at thefresnan.com.
June 4, 2018
This month we have the review for Grizzly Fest you forgot you needed!
Yeah there's that, plus more Fresno-ing, including a very important question that EVERY Fresnan will have an opinion on.
Band Of The Episode: Squid Ink.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: FlowingWithFamousJune2018.mp3
[You can also use the player below or subscribe in iTunes Podcasts]
May 7, 2018
The big thing last month was the whole Randa Jarrar thing so we feel compelled to talk about that and we do.
But don't worry, we can't help but talk about Downtown Fresno and parking, after that.
We also discuss how Neil Young almost took up "residency" in Fresno and how Downtown was not prepared for it, as he gave fans an exclusive not found anywhere else in the country. Mikey gets himself in some trouble on Twitter, there are some new restaurants and bars to check out and a lot more Fresno talk! Please have a listen!
CLICK tO LISTEN: MayFamous2018.mp3
BAND OF THE EPISODE: Hagen Alter.
April 2, 2018
This month in Fresno culture talk, some things are said.
- A complete breakdown of our Fresyes Fest experience including the controversial foodtruck issue.
- The issue of paying for parking Downtown won't go away ever and we have questions.
- All this and much more Fresno talk to be had lies within.
- The Bee vs. Nunez is not the thing you think it is.
- The drama around the "new" KKDJ.
- Band Of The Episode: $atoshi.
That and much more. PLEASE have a listen.
Click To Listen: FlowingWithApril2018.mp3
March 5, 2018
Hey there, Fresno culture lover! Here are some things to listen for in this month's show.
We breakdown the article about how "backwater" Fresno might be becoming the next Austin.
Also, we try to decide if a brewery at Herndon & 99 is a good thing, figure out if we should be seeing more action on Fulton Street, wonder if we have enough money to buy a Downtown theater, discuss what beer Tioga Sequoia should be released for Fresyes Fest, and much more Fresno talk!
1:08:07 | 31.1MB | Some Language
BAND OF THE EPISODE: Sharks Of Dance.
February 6, 2018
On this episode, we are going to deep dive into the Grizzly Fest being held at Woodward Park. Does it belong there? Is it good for Fresno? These kinds of questions are asked.
Some other topics, Herb Bauer is closing and it sucks, something is coming to take away your view of the Security Bank Building, the Queens of the Stone Age show was awesome but it exposed a Fresno weakness, were we fed a lie about Fulton Street, and much more!
All the Fresno talk, is here: FlowingWithFeb18.mp3
36.7MB | 1:20:36 | Some Bad Language
BAND OF THE EPISODE: The Morning Drive.