October 6, 2014
We play catch-up on some Fresno news as we break down the Fresno Grizzlies losing the SF Giants and gaining Astros. Also!: Fresno continues to make crappy lists, Mayor Swear Bear says yes to same-sex marriage, we hit up some new Fresno restaurants and Mikey rants about Fresno traffic "reports". We also have a music break with Slow Season and talk about Spanspek Festival (October 17th - you should totally go to this!).
September 1, 2014
The Fulton Mall is 50 and we go after it right off - Woolworths was pimpin'! The "Fresno 40" is finally getting developed. Fresno City Council fails to invest in Fresno's future. The Chief accepts the Ice Bucket Challenge...shirtless. Is anybody going to live in the high-rise apartmenting of the old Security Bank Building? Is downtown Fresno DTF? All this and a music break from the Long Black Veils!
Listen to the Fresnoness.
June 1, 2014
New Flowing, new Fresno talk:
- Podcast nerd talk.
- The changes in River Park's "skyline" with the H & M opening and more new retail for Fresno.
- Could Fresno support a permanent location for food trucks?
- Fulton Mall has new places to go.
- Grocery store talk? Okayyyy.
- BAND OF THE EPISODE: Fierce Creatures.
- How are the arena shows doing in Fresno?
- Can you actually see Half Dome from the Central Valley?
- Fresno DA battles.
- Plug it.
- Too many craft beer festivals?
HOSTS: Joshua Tehee and Mikey Seay
LINKS: Flowing With Famous is on iTunes and Stitcher - just search 'em up and subscribe. A nice iTunes review would be killer. We're also on Twitter!