September 29, 2015
On this, our special International Podcast Day episode, we get Fresno with stuff like:
- What if there was a Fresno Hater podcast?
- Why was there no FUSE Fest this year, guys?
- Is the Fresno Fair the best fair in California?
- BAND OF THE EPISODE: Grizzly City Boys.
- Granite Park is on a comeback.
- A review of the new spot Rocket Dog.
- The Fulton Mall is still there, Fresno.
- Fresno State Football in a bit of trouble this season.
- The Spanspek Festival has a nice lineup.
August 16, 2015
Welcome back to our Fresno talk hangout, also known as Flowing With Famous.
This episode we sorta recap this year's Taco Truck Throwdown and talk about the national attention it brought to Fresno this year. How can this event be topped?
We get into all the music coming to Fresno as we check in on how the local venues are doing.
BAND OF THE EPISODE: The Red Coats. Make sure to check out their Indie Go Go campaign.
And for the first time on Famous, the story of Rowdy Roddy Piper's wild Fresno party night.
Click to listen!: RowdyTacoTruckThrowdownFWF.mp3
KEY FAMOUS LINKS: