September 29, 2015
On this, our special International Podcast Day episode, we get Fresno with stuff like:
- What if there was a Fresno Hater podcast?
- Why was there no FUSE Fest this year, guys?
- Is the Fresno Fair the best fair in California?
- BAND OF THE EPISODE: Grizzly City Boys.
- Granite Park is on a comeback.
- A review of the new spot Rocket Dog.
- The Fulton Mall is still there, Fresno.
- Fresno State Football in a bit of trouble this season.
- The Spanspek Festival has a nice lineup.
October 6, 2014
We play catch-up on some Fresno news as we break down the Fresno Grizzlies losing the SF Giants and gaining Astros. Also!: Fresno continues to make crappy lists, Mayor Swear Bear says yes to same-sex marriage, we hit up some new Fresno restaurants and Mikey rants about Fresno traffic "reports". We also have a music break with Slow Season and talk about Spanspek Festival (October 17th - you should totally go to this!).
September 15, 2014
It's our annual episode devoted to local music festival the Fresno Urban Sound Experience - aka FUSE Fest!
Besides this podcast, we (Josh and Mikey) help organize this festival of local kickass music. So we spend our podcast time talking about what the festival means to us and what it may mean to Fresno's music scene. We break down the festival lineup and schedule, make some picks on some bands we want to see and tons more FUSE Fest stuff!
Great primer for this year's festival.