December 4, 2017
It's December in Fresno and we here at Flowing have questions.
- Do you shop at Fashion Fair for Christmas?
- Do you even go North of Clinton?
- Parades? Do You go to Fresno Christmas parades?
- Do you go down Christmas Tree Lane?
- Have you been to HOP PK yet?
- Did you see the Foo Fighters at Save Mart?
- Should Fresno have a Music Hall Of Fame?
- Is Fresno making the right move with Amazon?
These questions and many more Fresno things will be answered in this episode.
Band Of The Episode: Meet Me In Montauk.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: FlowingWithFresnoDecember.mp3
Heads up!: Occasional cuss word.
Thank you for listening!
Check out Josh at FresnoBeehive.com and @joshuatehee.
Check out Mike at TheFresnan.com and @thefresnan.
December 8, 2014
The highs and lows of Fresno. We go through them all on Flowing With Famous (mostly the highs). This episode is no different.
We talk about the Holidays in Fresno, Christmas Tree Lane and hooking up with old friends at Livingstones. A TV announcer from Hawaii called us the 'armpit of America', LuLu Lemon is coming to Fresno, FUSD teachers kickass over all other California teachers. Plus, we actually get kinda serious and talk about how Ferguson relates to Fresno.
Thanks for the listen! Tell all the Fresnans about us, yeah?
Play it below: