September 29, 2015
On this, our special International Podcast Day episode, we get Fresno with stuff like:
- What if there was a Fresno Hater podcast?
- Why was there no FUSE Fest this year, guys?
- Is the Fresno Fair the best fair in California?
- BAND OF THE EPISODE: Grizzly City Boys.
- Granite Park is on a comeback.
- A review of the new spot Rocket Dog.
- The Fulton Mall is still there, Fresno.
- Fresno State Football in a bit of trouble this season.
- The Spanspek Festival has a nice lineup.
December 9, 2013
We are back with the Fresno-ness as we get kinda sorta serious and talk about Fresno's Bulldog gangs...yep. Does our Police Chief suck or is he keeping us from total gang rule? We also tackle Downtown parking, Christmas in Fresno, play some new stuff from Sparklejet, and find out how old of a Fresnan you are...it'll make more sense if you just listen!
HOSTS: Joshua Tehee and Mikey Seay
LINKS: Flowing With Famous is on iTunes and Stitcher - just search 'em up and subscribe. A nice iTunes review would be killer. We're also on Twitter!
SPONSORS: Make sure to drink local!: Tioga Sequoia.
Click below to listen!: