It feels like it's been a while but we are back with another round of Fresno culture talk and stuff. Some of the things we cover this month:
- The Tower District tirelessly struggles against Adventure Church.
- Hardy's gets gutted and it just sucks.
- The Fresno Hotel revival.
- Downtown Fresno is building up, piece by piece.
- Tokyo Garden is for sale.
- Fresno has a music Hall Of Fame now, who should be in it?
- There is an underground Fresno music scene that you may not know about.
- Band Of The Episode: Dave Stogner.
That and more! Please give it a listen!
Thanks for checking it out!
(Heads-up: a few cuss words)
Check some links for your hosts:
Thanks for being here!
Josh's local music newsletter: Bandgeeeek.substack.com.