Welcome back, valley floor, to our podcast. This month we cover some things.
- Why? Why is it so hard to wear a mask in Fresno? We have some stories.
- Does Pismo's David Fansler have a point?
- Should kids be back in school?
- Can Fresno have patios all over the dang place?
- Does the Mural District finally have a market?
- Will our music venues survive?
- If Visalia can figure out rooftops, why can't Fresno?
All that and more, plus we play some nostalgic Fresno music from the Fay Wrays.
Thank you for listening!
Check some links for your hosts:
Thanks for being here!
Mikey's new newsletter: Drinking & Thinking.
Be safe out there, Central Cal!