September 29, 2015
On this, our special International Podcast Day episode, we get Fresno with stuff like:
- What if there was a Fresno Hater podcast?
- Why was there no FUSE Fest this year, guys?
- Is the Fresno Fair the best fair in California?
- BAND OF THE EPISODE: Grizzly City Boys.
- Granite Park is on a comeback.
- A review of the new spot Rocket Dog.
- The Fulton Mall is still there, Fresno.
- Fresno State Football in a bit of trouble this season.
- The Spanspek Festival has a nice lineup.
September 9, 2015
Spirited Fresno talk this week - it's always a good talk when we take a while to come back.
We foundly talk up the re-birth of Storyland.
Fresno also gets national with "Rib Guy" as we explore how is it that KMPH seems to get all these viral news stories.
Plus, more from the Downtown Fresno Partnership, the Fresno Grizzlies are the Kings Of Baseball as Josh threw out the first pitch, new eatin' places on Shaw, is Tom Hanks really coming to Kerman High and a tribute to Fancisco Vargas.
Band/Artist of the Episode is HALO The Human aka Pizza Halo.
Listen and enjoy: FlowingWithFamousRibs.mp3
KEY FAMOUS LINKS: