Feb 29th, 2016 by flowingwithfamous
This episode of Flowing With Famous has been approved by the Fresno City Council for mixed use - whatever that's worth.
- Yep, we have plenty of Fulton Mall talk (I guess this is the last time we can refer to it as the Fulton Mall).
- California's High Speed Rail is knows the way to San Jose and this could mean a big boom for Fresno.
- The Collegian calls Donald Trump "Hitler" and we say "If not them, who?!" Then Donald Munro responds.
- MUSIC BREAK: The Blue (aka Wild Blue Yonder).
- The Tower District has a lack of hipster problem, what can we do?
- Did you feel the earthquakes?
- We finish by "plugging" things up and we make an announcement about the show!
CLICK TO LISTEN: FlowingWithFamous71.mp3